Sunday, July 12

Butterfly Effect

this turns out to be completely asynchronous with my last post.

I ve always had a theory..
THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT

(Ever observed a butterfly singin around a flower)

It gives immense happiness n undefined pleasure to me to jus watch the butterfly hoverin around flowers to draw nectar..They are so beautiful..It gives an immense peace of mind..a feel gud factor..
But one should never commit the mistake of catching them..
A free butterfly is thousand times more graceful than the one trapped between ur fingers..


First of all...
she has given me two important things..
One..A Key to unlock my addiction
Two..A way to reality n bliss..A way of life..A pilgrimage..The conscience..

She has given me the books to by..
The music to remember her..
Food for thought..
A new lease of lyf..
N memories immortal..
The adobe of bliss..
Elixir..

Happines can seriously never b described in her presence..
A feeling a bond which even eludes her senses..
She fills the minds eye with colour n virtue..
Each frame dominated by her..

i ve jus taken the liberty to memorise every strand of her hair wavings in the getle breeze from the sides..
every blink of her eyes in excitement..
most of all..images of her sweat from labour..those blotches of her burnt energy..
shes a laborious person n i haven seen her wastin her joules for free..
thats wat makes the scent of her labour captivating both visually n its simply so damn personal..
materially bound..she s my temple..my goddess..my faith in humanity n my interest in lyf..


wen i sync with her she ll b my breath my vision my all senses conjugated in one..
i ll surely kneel down in front of her wen am devoid of all tat i ve amassed so far..
n all thats left with me is the full grown wings(its premature in all aspects now)
n fly in the eternal bliss n wen i can actually develop my sense of her(the seventh sense dedicated to her omnipresence)

Till then i watch the butterfly filling my mind with all the peace that seems to have evaporated from my self..

the beauty here lies in developin the wings af the butterfly by watchin it fly rather than caging ourselves by trapping the tender membranes of the wonderful creature, chainin ourselves forever n ever...







No comments: